Take the visual experience
to the next level
with tailored content
catching your onsite
guiding your crowd
with the Robe ProMotion™ moving head effects and video projector
High power LED source
ambivalent to traditional 5.000 ANSI lumens projector while being super-quiet.
Typical 20.000 hours lightsource lifetime.
over 16 Million Colours
Full HD Pictures
exactly where you want
Modify your projection
by many effects
Colour modification has never been easier. By applying colour filters, colour keying or masking effects one can achieve quick and powerful colour transitions.
A flexible masking tool that changes the shape of the image or video. Various shapes are available as well as hard/soft edge iris types.
Simple to use preprogrammed automatic gobo transition can easily be selected. Automatic transition feature can be combined with gobo auto playback for super quick setup.
The ProMotion™ internal effect engine can generate spectacular mid-air animations with colourful laser like beams.
And even kaleidoscopic effects
Manage your content
or mobile device
Remote Content Management allows custom media content to be easily managed in a large number of ProMotion™ devices simultaneously, and remotely, without the need for anyone to be present. This is an ideal solution for retail applications where content can be regularly updated in a chain of stores, shopping centers, car showrooms, bowling centers, sports facilities, restaurants, bars and clubs.
The Management system works from any desktop or mobile platform simply by using a web browser, either via wired Ethernet network or by utilizing wireless Access Point, built directly into ProMotion™. RCM provides facilities for uploading, viewing and removal of content media files. Automatic synchronization of content ensures content consistency across the fleet of devices, and has been designed to allow for the addition of further devices to the installation, without the need to perform any further content management.
or use the other ways
USB Stick Upload
Live stream via HDMI
over FTP or NAS drive
It has familiar control protocols DMX, RDM, ArtNet, MaNet, MaNet2, S-CAN and stand-alone operation with programmable sequences through the display.
Also you can schedule your content via the integrated real-time clock.
Adjust an image up to 4 meters
Or use the optional wide angle lens for even wider projection in short throw applications
Your projection remains always sharp and in the right shape
Automatic Distance Meter*
Unique technology based on an invisible spectrum source of light and set of sensors, to provide very precise distance information. It helps to maintain a sharp projection during dynamic pan and tilt movement.
Autofocusing in real time is now a feature bringing ProMotion™ to an even higher technological level. *optional
Grey Box Correction
This effect allows you to trim digital black edges when using a gobo projection or other non-fullscreen content.
Fixture provides a full set of keystone parameters. Picture distortion can be corrected in X and Y directions. Special Auto Keystoning feature can correct the image during pan and tilt movement.
With ProMotion™ your image will be always sharp. No more climbing on a ladder in order to focus projection. Now you can control it remotely as well as manage your content.
ProMotion™ matches your space like a chameleon
with cover to install without visible cabling
in colour you would like
ProMotion™ is optionally supplied with two sets of base covers. The first set is suitable for stage applications, while the second set hides control display and cables at the back of the base for the retail and installation market. We can deliver the ProMotion™ in custom colour finishes ON REQUEST for better integration.
Interested in ProMotion™?
- Light source type: RGB LED device
- Lifetime: 20.000 hours (Eco mode - extended life time of LED source)
- Light output: 1000 ANSI lumens (Comparable with 5000 ANSI lumen lamp projectors)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080px
- Beam angle: 17°
- Throw ratio: 3.5
- Contrast ratio: 500:1
- Display colours: 16.7 million colours
- Optional wide lens: 26°
- Throw ratio wide lens: 2.3
- Colour mixing mode RGB/CMY
- White light: Variable CCT 3.200 K–9.500 K
- Colour effect wheel with wide range of in-built effects (colour transitions and cross-fades, multiple colour images, rainbow effects)
- Digital gobo wheel 1: with standard gobos, images and videos
- Digital gobo wheel 2: with user´s gobos, images and videos
- Gobo rotation and indexing
- Video on/off and speed control
- Live input via external High Definition Multimedia Interface
- Effect wheel with wide range of graphic effects (Kaleidoscopic effect, fish eye, iris, zoom, swirl effect, pixelation effect, cross-stitching, posterization, and more…)
- Effect speed control
- Horizontal/Vertical keystoning
- ADM™ Automatic distance meter: On request
- Grey box correction
- Motorized focus
- Pre-programmed random strobe & pulse effects
- Dimmer: 0‒100 %
Control and Programming
- Setting & Addressing: Robe Graphic Touch Screen (50 x 40 mm / 1.97" x 1.57")
- Protocols: USITT DMX-512, RDM, ArtNet, MA Net, MA Net2, sACN
- REAP™ - Robe Ethernet Access Portal
- Wireless CRMX™ technology from Lumen Radio - on request
- DMX Protocol modes: 1
- Control channels: 25
- RTC (real-time clock): built-in device to keep track of actual time in order to start and stop playback at given time
- Stand-alone operation
- Upload and projection of custom artwork, still photographs and videos from USB memory stick
- Remote content management
- Internal storage: high speed internal memory for user content – 32 GB
- NAS client: automatic content synchronization tool
- Live video stream: from remote source
- Pan movement: 540°
- Tilt movement: 250°
- Movement control: Standard and Speed
- Controllable speed of Pan/Tilt movement
- Automatic Pan/Tilt position correction
- Raspberry Pi, Model 3, 1GB
- Maximum ambient temperature: 40°C (104°F)
- Maximum surface temperature: 60°C (140°F)
- Minimum operating temperature: 0°C (32°F)
Electrical Speciﬁcation and Connections
- Power supply: Electronic auto-ranging
- Input voltage range: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 140 W
- Power in/out connector: Neutrik powerCON TRUE1 in/out
- DMX and RDM data in/out: Locking 5-pin XLR
- Ethernet port in/out: RJ45
- 2x USB 2.0 connector (series A)
- External video input 1x High Definition Multimedia Interface
- Embedded Ethernet switch 10/100 Mbps: 1x in / 1x out
- CE Compliant
- cETLus Compliant
- Height: 508 mm (20") - head in vertical position
- Width: 328 mm (12.91")
- Depth: 283 mm (11.14") – base with stage covers, 364 mm (14.3") – base with installation covers
- Weight: 12 kg (26.46 lbs)
- Mounting points: 1 pair of 1/4-turn locks
- 1x Omega adaptor with 1/4-turn quick locks
- Universal operating position
- Safety cable attachment point
- User Manual
- Omega Adaptor CL-regular
- Power cord including powerCON TRUE1 In connector
- Doughty trigger clamp: 17030386
- Safety wire 35 kg: 99011963
- Wide angle lens: 10980547
- Installation base covers black: 10980548
- Ceiling mounting kit black: 10980551
- ADM™ Automatic distance meter: 10980549
- Line cords powerCON TRUE1 In/Out
- Single top loader case: 10120265
- Quad top loader case: 10120266
- Foam shell: 20020378